Become a foster and help…
- Puppies & Kittens too young for adoption
- Young ones can come to you with Mom, with siblings, or as a single kitten/puppy who came to the Center all alone
- Cats & Dogs with health issues
- Cats & Dogs who are experiencing anxiety or other behavioral issues and could use an “in-home” environment while waiting on adoption
- Cats & Dogs who are long term residents
WHAT WE DO
- Offer 24/7 phone support
- Cover the health care needs of your foster animal
- Provide the opportunity to help and nurture a homeless cat, kitten, dog or puppy for a short time
WHAT YOU DO
- Offer love and respite from a shelter environment
- Provide food, toys, and lots of love
- Help give homeless animals a second chance
If you have other dogs/cats in your home, they MUST be up to date on their vaccinations. If you rent, you will need landlord permission to foster. We ask that you have the full support of everyone you live with!
All animals (except underage puppies/kittens) are spayed/neutered and fully vaccinated before they are eligible to be fostered.
To join our Foster Care Team, fill out an application below, or contact us for more information!
Looking to adopt instead? See all of our available animals here!